1. Joined
    12 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:19
    Ok, I use an old Mac Powerbook (Laptop) and I am trying to start my first game. I just want to move my pawn to E4...so I click on the King's pawn and the square turns green, great. But after that when I click on square E4 it does not light up and there is a white pawn showing up where my opponets King should be. What am I doing wrong? Any and all help would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Juliana
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:31
    What browser are you using? It may be that you are using an old version that is no longer supported.
  3. Joined
    12 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:36
    I am using Internet Explorer 5
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Apr '06 23:471 edit
    Originally posted by jlerms
    I am using Internet Explorer 5
    Two things you could try:

1) Upgrade your browser - for example to the latest version of Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/firefox)

2) Click "My Settings" near the top left of screen. Then "My Board Settings". On that page click the link saying "Click here" (regarding the usage of an older browser). Select the legacy board interface.
  5. Joined
    12 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 01:06
    Hey thanks so much! I am unable to upgrade my browser because I am using the dinosaur OS9, however going into board settings and changing to older browser fixed the problem. Thanks again for being so helpful. Juliana
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 16:07
    Unfortunately, the full interface is not available on IE for Mac, and therefore, not available for OS9.

Please select the legacy board interface from the board settings.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree