Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 12 Jul '06 01:59
    I just signed up and can't move. I've clicked the piece, and the destination, but there is no "move button to the right of the board" with which i can engage the move. What am I missing?
  2. 12 Jul '06 03:45
    do you see a submit move botton?
  3. 12 Jul '06 04:28 / 1 edit
    Try going to the game (assuming you have one) by clicking on "My Games."

If you are going to the game via the "Room's public games" link on your profile, there won't be a Submit button.
  4. 12 Jul '06 11:32
    I don't think he/she's sussed it yet.
  5. 12 Jul '06 16:35
    Unbelievably- i'm still stuck. There's just no "submit move" button there. It looks kinda like the board is covering up stuff as my user name is half peeking out of the top of the board, and something about my status is half peeking below the board. Otherwise, it's just a vast field of blank white space to the right of the board. No buttons to click on, and i can't figure out if the board is somehow covering it up.
  6. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    12 Jul '06 16:36
    Originally posted by Room
    Unbelievably- i'm still stuck. There's just no "submit move" button there. It looks kinda like the board is covering up stuff as my user name is half peeking out of the top of the board, and something about my status is half peeking below the board. Otherwise, it's just a vast field of blank white space to the right of the board. No buttons to click on, and i can't figure out if the board is somehow covering it up.
    OS/browser?

D
  7. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    12 Jul '06 17:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Room
    I had same problem using Netscape 7.1

Try using internet explorer or upgrading the netscape version you have...or try Firefox or something else.

I use Internet Explorer just to play this site. Hope that helps
  8. 12 Jul '06 18:56 / 1 edit
    Try deleting the game and starting from scratch
  9. 13 Jul '06 01:00
    I really appreciate the tips- i'll give them a try! (I'm using Mozilla, maybe that's doing me in...)
  10. 13 Jul '06 01:10
    Thanks a bunch everyone- i was able to change my board settings around, now the blank white field is full of action verbs! I appreciate the help.