1. Joined
    12 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 01:59
    I just signed up and can't move. I've clicked the piece, and the destination, but there is no "move button to the right of the board" with which i can engage the move. What am I missing?
  2. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 03:45
    do you see a submit move botton?
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 04:281 edit
    Try going to the game (assuming you have one) by clicking on "My Games."

If you are going to the game via the "Room's public games" link on your profile, there won't be a Submit button.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 11:32
    I don't think he/she's sussed it yet.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 16:35
    Unbelievably- i'm still stuck. There's just no "submit move" button there. It looks kinda like the board is covering up stuff as my user name is half peeking out of the top of the board, and something about my status is half peeking below the board. Otherwise, it's just a vast field of blank white space to the right of the board. No buttons to click on, and i can't figure out if the board is somehow covering it up.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 16:36
    Originally posted by Room
    Unbelievably- i'm still stuck. There's just no "submit move" button there. It looks kinda like the board is covering up stuff as my user name is half peeking out of the top of the board, and something about my status is half peeking below the board. Otherwise, it's just a vast field of blank white space to the right of the board. No buttons to click on, and i can't figure out if the board is somehow covering it up.
    OS/browser?

D
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 17:462 edits
    Originally posted by Room
    I had same problem using Netscape 7.1

Try using internet explorer or upgrading the netscape version you have...or try Firefox or something else.

I use Internet Explorer just to play this site. Hope that helps
  8. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 18:561 edit
    Try deleting the game and starting from scratch
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 01:00
    I really appreciate the tips- i'll give them a try! (I'm using Mozilla, maybe that's doing me in...)
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 01:10
    Thanks a bunch everyone- i was able to change my board settings around, now the blank white field is full of action verbs! I appreciate the help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree