Moves
    01 Jul '10 08:262 edits
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 08:59
    Originally posted by apsol
    To create a title for your thread type your title in the box behind "Thread title".
    Then ask your question in the bigger box next to "Post".

Hope that helps, good luck in the future🙂
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 10:15
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    To create a title for your thread type your title in the box behind "Thread title".
    Then ask your question in the bigger box next to "Post".

Hope that helps, good luck in the future🙂
    When you are the creator of the thread, you can also edit the title. Click the edit link and you can edit everything you want.

It would be better though, if the system refused to take the first posting of a thread if the thread title is missing.
    And autodelete any posting when text is missing.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 10:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When you are the creator of the thread, you can also edit the title. Click the edit link and you can edit everything you want.

It would be better though, if the system refused to take the first posting of a thread if the thread title is missing.
    And autodelete any posting when text is missing.
    Good site idea suggestion. It wouldnt get any priority ofcourse....So maybe we'll see this change if I grew up to be a wise man.....Indeed this is most likely never going to happen:p
  5. Joined
    05 Apr '10
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 06:19
    i do not know what the green circol at the right side of some of the name means please explane,jahangir lary.
  6. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 08:04
    Originally posted by jahangirlary
    i do not know what the green circol at the right side of some of the name means please explane,jahangir lary.
    It means the player made a move in the last 10 minutes. You can turn it on or off if you want on your 'Profile settings'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree