no title

Standard memberJerry Abrams
Help 25 Sep '11 15:41
  1. Joined
    14 Jan '11
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 15:411 edit
    I would like to add things to my profile, how do I do it? Also, after my opponent makes a move I would like to be informed about it immediately. Also after opponent makes a move I get a copy of a previous game immediately, who needs a PREVIOUS GAME, I want the present one.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 16:32
    Go to the navigation bar at the upper part of the page and follow the link to "My Settings".

Take a look through the various options there and you should be able to do most of the things that you have mentioned.

If you change settings, make sure you click the "update" button at the bottom of the page to make your changes take affect.
  3. Joined
    07 Oct '11
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 13:28
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Go to the navigation bar at the upper part of the page and follow the link to "My Settings".

Take a look through the various options there and you should be able to do most of the things that you have mentioned.

If you change settings, make sure you click the "update" button at the bottom of the page to make your changes take affect.
    where is the faq I have a question or 2 that might need an answer if not already?
  4. Joined
    07 Oct '11
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 13:30
    I found it sorry.
  5. Joined
    14 Jan '11
    Moves
    05 Nov '11 15:55
    I have a passion for playing chess and like to make at least a few moves a day. I have a small business and am partially retired.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree