1. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 17:02
    I understand that non-subs have a limit of 6 concurrent games, no clans, no tourneys. But a player (der schwarze Ritter) here appears as a non-sub and has 35 games in progress. Some games appear to be clan games (3324697). How did he manage that? I am simply going by his profile where it says Subscriber : no.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 17:08
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    I understand that non-subs have a limit of 6 concurrent games, no clans, no tourneys. But a player (der schwarze Ritter) here appears as a non-sub and has 35 games in progress. Some games appear to be clan games (3324697). How did he manage that? I am simply going by his profile where it says Subscriber : no.
    He was a subscriber before. If you are a subscriber and then your subscription runs out and you don't renew it, you'll still be allowed to finish your games in progress.
  3. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 17:16
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    He was a subscriber before. If you are a subscriber and then your subscription runs out and you don't renew it, you'll still be allowed to finish your games in progress.
    Thanks and that was fast I must say!!
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 18:091 edit
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    Thanks and that was fast I must say!!
    Noodles is a member of the esteemed fast-response team.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree