1. London
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 22:49
    I run the Chess Book Club clan and we don't appear in the directory as we just use the forum for discussion about one book and so have no challenges going. For some reason this hasn't been a problem until recently.

How can someone find the clan and join now we don't appear in the directory? Any suggestions welcome.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '08 01:33
    Originally posted by Mahout
    I run the Chess Book Club clan and we don't appear in the directory as we just use the forum for discussion about one book and so have no challenges going. For some reason this hasn't been a problem until recently.

How can someone find the clan and join now we don't appear in the directory? Any suggestions welcome.
    The only clans that appear in the directory are ones that started a challenge in the last 30 days. You can always make announcements in the forum, or you can simply make little one-game challenge matches - maybe that you really don't care if you win or lose - just to keep your clan listed. Still, the listing shouldn't make that much difference for your clan. I would think that the exchange of ideas among your members and their contacts would keep your clan active.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Aug '08 03:23
    I'll give you a game if you'd like to challenge me at Clan 52
  4. London
    Moves
    21 Aug '08 07:50
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I'll give you a game if you'd like to challenge me at Clan 52
    OK many thanks...I'll set that up later...just you and me...a slow one
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Aug '08 03:52
    Originally posted by Mahout
    OK many thanks...I'll set that up later...just you and me...a slow one
    Just remember, that only puts your clan back on the clan pages for another 30 days. After that you need to start another clan challenge to get back on the clan pages.
  6. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    22 Aug '08 20:07
    Fine, well if I win I'll do him again in 30 days. If I lose, you can have a go 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree