Notebook

Standard memberiru
Help 22 May '07 21:44
  1. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:44
    When it's opponent's turn to move in a game I can type note in a notebook and save it using "Save notebook changes".
    I couldn't find how to do the same if it's my turn to move. I mean without making a move. For example in case I have an idea that I'd like to note and analyze in depth later.
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    22 May '07 22:11
    Originally posted by iru
    When it's opponent's turn to move in a game I can type note in a notebook and save it using "Save notebook changes".
    I couldn't find how to do the same if it's my turn to move. I mean without making a move. For example in case I have an idea that I'd like to note and analyze in depth later.
    it is possible to do this by hitting "submit move" without making a move - the notes should be saved (least they used to be)
  3. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 May '07 04:41
    Originally posted by MCA
    it is possible to do this by hitting "submit move" without making a move - the notes should be saved (least they used to be)
    Thanks a lot - it works!
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    23 May '07 14:50
    Originally posted by iru
    Thanks a lot - it works!
    no probs
  5. Standard memberderbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    Eire
    Moves
    23 May '07 22:101 edit
    Originally posted by MCA
    Rec'd - Thats very handy - Cheers

And I havent recommended a post in months

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree