1. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 14:34
    How can you store notes in your notebook during a match?
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 15:13
    If I remember correctly, all you do is write the notes. They are there for the duration unless you delete or change them. If you change them you need to save the changes.
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 15:17
    Originally posted by rememberme
    How can you store notes in your notebook during a match?
    I noticed that, but is it possible to 'store' a note. So you can rememeber it when you play the next move for example.
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 16:23
    Originally posted by rememberme
    I noticed that, but is it possible to 'store' a note. So you can rememeber it when you play the next move for example.
    depends on who's move it is:

if it is your move you write the note; make your move and hit submit -the note is saved when move is submitted

if it is your opponents move then you write the note and click the "save notebook changes" link.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 18:14
    Originally posted by MCA
    depends on who's move it is:

if it is your move you write the note; make your move and hit submit -the note is saved when move is submitted

if it is your opponents move then you write the note and click the "save notebook changes" link.
    additionally, if it is your move and you want to make a new note AND not move (to revisit the game again in a couple of days) - simply update the notebook, and click the move button WITHOUT moving any pieces. When you go back into the game (still your move) you'll see the notebook is updated.
  6. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 19:52
    Thanks for your suggestions.
  7. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 19:52
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree