Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    13 Dec '07 11:42
    I had a skull and notified the opponent by a message. The skull disappeared but she has not moved within a day. How long does it take for her to move b4 the skull comes back?
  2. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    13 Dec '07 12:28 / 1 edit
    If she has not moved I can't see how the skull would disappear, except for a ban...

EDIT: Batgirl91 has been banned. So you will have to wait until all the necessary data have been processed ere you get your win automatically.
  3. 13 Dec '07 13:28
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    If she has not moved I can't see how the skull would disappear, except for a ban...

EDIT: Batgirl91 has been banned. So you will have to wait until all the necessary data have been processed ere you get your win automatically.
    Question: why would someone going down in rating be banned?

Renegade
  4. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    13 Dec '07 13:55
    Originally posted by renegade hotspur
    Question: why would someone going down in rating be banned?

Renegade
    Multiple account. I think this user is a usual in it.
  5. 13 Dec '07 16:34
    Originally posted by mikelom
    How long does it take for her to move b4 the skull comes back?[/b]
    Well maybe she doesn't want to move b4. A better move might be c5 or Q-d6 or........oh wait.....never mind.

The Moose quietly slips out.
  6. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    14 Dec '07 06:50
    Thank you all. Yes it's batgirl. The skull now has a red box around it telling me the user was banned. RHP efficiency again!
  7. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    15 Dec '07 15:30
    Now I still have the red box with wait , the player has been banned. And Now..... NEXT TO IT HAS APPEARED the little yellow letter of.... MESSAGE OPPONENT OF NEXT MOVE!........... :'(
  8. Subscriber shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    16 Dec '07 16:50
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Now I still have the red box with wait , the player has been banned. And Now..... NEXT TO IT HAS APPEARED the little yellow letter of.... MESSAGE OPPONENT OF NEXT MOVE!........... :'(
    They're jist screwein' wit yer 'ead!