1. Joined
    15 Mar '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 14:08
    Hi,
    A friend of mine I introduced to RHP has been unable to get into his account. He asked for a password reminder, which was apparently sent but he didn't receive it.
    I'm guessing maybe he entered his email address wrong or something, but is there any way I can relay login details to him? I do know his email address. The player is InLeBadger.
    Cheers,
    Jon
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 20:07
    Originally posted by peonperdido
    Hi,
    A friend of mine I introduced to RHP has been unable to get into his account. He asked for a password reminder, which was apparently sent but he didn't receive it.
    I'm guessing maybe he entered his email address wrong or something, but is there any way I can relay login details to him? I do know his email address. The player is InLeBadger.
    Cheers,
    Jon
    The best way is to send feedback and explain the problem. The link is at the bottom of any RHP page.
    Just to let you know. I had a e-mail yesterday from RHP that was about 12 hrs late in getting to me. So this may be the problem with him getting his password reminder.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 21:12
    Russ says in the 'email' thread below that that problem's been sorted, so definitely send feedback.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree