Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 04 Nov '07 01:01
    I only plan to be one year member. I want to know how to inactive my membership later. Will it be automatically or what?
  2. 04 Nov '07 01:26
    Send feedback a few weeks before your subscription is to expire.
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Nov '07 01:27
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    I only plan to be one year member. I want to know how to inactive my membership later. Will it be automatically or what?
    Click MY HOME

From the drop, pick:

MY SUBSCRIPTION

It also encourages you to use Site Feedback for any changes. Read that page over and do as you wish.

Look for "Update billing details". If you are still lost, send that feedback.

P-
  4. 04 Nov '07 01:53
    If I have to decide by sending feedback, what should I tell? Just to give my username?
  5. 04 Nov '07 01:56 / 1 edit
    If I have to decide by sending feedback, what should I tell? Just to give my username?
    Send Feedback >> Subscriptions [drop box]

Tell them you want to terminate your subscription. Tell them reason for termination. Include your username.
  6. 04 Nov '07 02:05
    Originally posted by Drew L
    Send Feedback >> Subscriptions [drop box]

Tell them you want to terminate your subscription. Tell them reason for termination. Include your username.
    Thanks so much. I hope I still remember to do that next year.
  7. 04 Nov '07 13:01
    Thanks so much. I hope I still remember to do that next year.
    I don't think you need to wait until then. When I bought a subscription for someone else, Russ made it non-recurring right away. I would assume that he can do the same for self-paid subscriptions.
  8. 04 Nov '07 13:52
    I only plan to be one year member....
    noooooooooooooooooooooo!

IRNG 14
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Nov '07 18:39
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't think you need to wait until then. When I bought a subscription for someone else, Russ made it non-recurring right away. I would assume that he can do the same for self-paid subscriptions.
    This is true. Let me know right away to avoid any problems later on. (If you forget)

-Russ
  10. Standard member Bedingbedang
    commente moi donc ├ža
    06 Nov '07 11:19
    By the time the year is over you'll be addicted and won't want to leave... so dont bother! ;-p