Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 08 Feb '06 15:48
    I see about 20-25 Open Invites but only 3-4 are available to me accept. Is this because I'm not a paying user?

JKDrummer
  2. 08 Feb '06 17:44
    Originally posted by jkdrummer
    I see about 20-25 Open Invites but only 3-4 are available to me accept. Is this because I'm not a paying user?

JKDrummer
    no, it's because the inviter has set a range of ratings, and you only fit in a few of them.
  3. 08 Feb '06 20:29

JKDrummer
    I think non-subscribing players can also create open invites, go ahead and click "new game".
  4. 09 Feb '06 12:42
    Yes you can.
    And if you played more then 20 games you can also set the rating.
  5. 18 Feb '06 22:28
    I want to play quicker games against people right then and there. Did I make wrong selection when I first signed up. I want to play over and over.... not wait for someone to email me with their moves.
  6. 18 Feb '06 22:52
    Originally posted by ddddoya
    I want to play quicker games against people right then and there. Did I make wrong selection when I first signed up. I want to play over and over.... not wait for someone to email me with their moves.
    This is a sort of correspondence chess site. You could try www.uchess.com which is run by the same people, I believe.
    You can play quick games there.
  7. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    18 Feb '06 23:52
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    This is a sort of correspondence chess site. You could try www.uchess.com which is run by the same people, I believe.
    You can play quick games there.
    Does anyone know if you can register both RHP and uchess?
  8. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    18 Feb '06 23:53

JKDrummer
    You wouldn't happen to be related to Santa Drummer would you?
  9. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    19 Feb '06 01:19
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Does anyone know if you can register both RHP and uchess?
    Of course you can.

D
  10. 19 Feb '06 02:28
    Thanks Hope to see u there.