1. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 02:36
    From the FAQ's;

"How do I turn off the move notification emails?

While not necessarily recommended if you're new to the site, you can turn off email notification by clicking the 'My Settings' >> 'My Email Settings' menu. Here you can toggle your email move notifications setting. It is worth familiarising yourself with the other settings that can be changed here too."

...and

"If you receive a challenge you do not want to play you can just delete the game. The challenger will be notified by email that you have declined their challenge. Do not feel that you have any obligation to play a game you don't want to."

So.. If someone accepts my challenge from the Open Invites, how can I stop an email notification to be sent to me?
  2. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 21:001 edit
    and tournaments starts.....
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 22:10
    I do not know
  4. The sky
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 22:12
    Originally posted by Peachy
    and tournaments starts.....
    I don't think you can. But you could use an e-mail filter to filter them out.
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 22:53
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't think you can. But you could use an e-mail filter to filter them out.
    Yah guess am gonna have to.

Cheers.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '06 23:41
    You could change your email address to one you don't use - eg, get a free yahoo or gmail one. Your login would change also if you did, presumably.

I think that would work - I haven't tried it, mind you.
  7. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 23:40
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You could change your email address to one you don't use - eg, get a free yahoo or gmail one. Your login would change also if you did, presumably.

I think that would work - I haven't tried it, mind you.
    Thought of that.. but too much hassle for nowt..

Russ, kind Sir, I beg you to implement a feature that would savagely eliminate these emails of bother.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 00:33
    Originally posted by Peachy
    Thought of that.. but too much hassle for nowt..
    Also, there might be emails from TFC (or whatever site you are using) you'd still want to get, for example if you have sent feedback (replies to feedback are sent by email).
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 13:40
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Also, there might be emails from TFC (or whatever site you are using) you'd still want to get, for example if you have sent feedback (replies to feedback are sent by email).
    But:
    when you send feedback you have to enter an email address if you want a reply. [it says]
    Could be occasions when it is wanted though - I agree.
  10. The sky
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 16:56
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    But:
    when you send feedback you have to enter an email address if you want a reply. [it says]
    Could be occasions when it is wanted though - I agree.
    Ah, that's true, you can change the e-mail address in the form (or delete it, I guess). I hadn't noticed that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree