Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 12 Jun '06 23:40
    My opponent was banned and now the time control has run out, why is it telling me to wait? Shouldn't I get the option to claim win or something?
  2. 13 Jun '06 10:47
    Originally posted by fifthdivision
    My opponent was banned and now the time control has run out, why is it telling me to wait? Shouldn't I get the option to claim win or something?
    AFAIK, you will be awarded the game in due course.
  3. 14 Jun '06 02:36
    I've been waiting a couple of days now since the time control ended, any idea how long it will take? I just really want to start playing some different games, I had 4 games going on with the player at the time they were banned
  4. 14 Jun '06 10:11
    I've been waiting a couple of days now since the time control ended, any idea how long it will take? I just really want to start playing some different games, I had 4 games going on with the player at the time they were banned
    Thread 39717
  5. 14 Jun '06 23:06
    You are especially unfortunate.

You *could* subscribe and thus eliminate your game limit
    or
    You could use the Send Feedback link and BEG for them to resign the games for your opponent ahead of schedule.
  6. 16 Jun '06 02:50
    Hahahaha, MaryAnn.....So glad it's gone.