1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 23:40
    My opponent was banned and now the time control has run out, why is it telling me to wait? Shouldn't I get the option to claim win or something?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 10:47
    Originally posted by fifthdivision
    My opponent was banned and now the time control has run out, why is it telling me to wait? Shouldn't I get the option to claim win or something?
    AFAIK, you will be awarded the game in due course.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:36
    I've been waiting a couple of days now since the time control ended, any idea how long it will take? I just really want to start playing some different games, I had 4 games going on with the player at the time they were banned 😞
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 10:11
    I've been waiting a couple of days now since the time control ended, any idea how long it will take? I just really want to start playing some different games, I had 4 games going on with the player at the time they were banned 😞
    Thread 39717
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 23:06
    You are especially unfortunate.

You *could* subscribe and thus eliminate your game limit
    or
    You could use the Send Feedback link and BEG for them to resign the games for your opponent ahead of schedule.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 02:50
    Hahahaha, MaryAnn.....So glad it's gone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree