1. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 10:23
    A tournament I joined awhile back has recently started and I noticed one of my opponents has been missing in action going on 60 days. In the game in which I made the opening move the clock is winding down. The game in which he plays white has yet to start. What becomes of this game? Will it ever start? Can I claim it at some point? Or will it hang in limbo indefinitely?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 10:283 edits
    Originally posted by Ray Gunz I
    A tournament I joined awhile back has recently started and I noticed one of my opponents has been missing in action going on 60 days. In the game in which I made the opening move the clock is winding down. The game in which he plays white has yet to start. What becomes of this game? Will it ever start? Can I claim it at some point? Or will it hang in limbo indefinitely?
    I'm 'playing' him too. Have the same 'problem' myself.

When you see the skull, then skull him. Will happen three days from now.
    You win the game, but don't get any rating points.
  3. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 11:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I'm 'playing' him too. Have the same 'problem' myself.

When you see the skull, then skull him. Will happen three days from now.
    You win the game, but don't get any rating points.
    So a skull will pop up in the game that has not started as well? I've been looking in the FAQ and Help sections but can't find anything on this.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 11:10
    So a skull will pop up in the game that has not started as well? I've been looking in the FAQ and Help sections but can't find anything on this.
    Yes, that's what I think.
    Don't worry, the game will not be there forever. You get your win eventually. No rating points, but in your round it will be counted as a win.
  5. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 11:27
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, that's what I think.
    Don't worry, the game will not be there forever. You get your win eventually. No rating points, but in your round it will be counted as a win.
    Thanks for the info. That's great to know. I really don't care about the rating points. I was just afraid the tournament would be stalled indefinitely. Cheers M8! 🙂
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '10 11:32
    Thanks for the info. That's great to know. I really don't care about the rating points. I was just afraid the tournament would be stalled indefinitely. Cheers M8! 🙂
    De nada... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree