1. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 09:46
    I'm currently in this tournament:

February 2008 Mini Banded Quartets I 1325-1350

And after the outage I notice that all my opponents timebank is now 9 days while mine is 7 as it should be. None of us had used the timebank so i was wondering what the additional 2 days was for.

Thank you
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 09:49
    A mistake. But it will have to stay, I'm afraid.

-Russ
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '02
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 11:23
    I presume that it's due to the outage and you compensating timebanks but there's no reason why a timebank should be over the maximum started with (see gameid=4606279 where my timebank is actually more than the torny states. My opponent should be rightly aggrieved)

Surely it's not programmatically too hard to run through the database and if a timebank is greater thean the max then reduce it to the max.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Feb '08 11:35
    I have now corrected any timebanks that exceed the starting allocation.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    24 Feb '08 14:20
    Thanks Russ, you guys hard work is much appreciated
  6. Joined
    12 Sep '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 00:22
    I have a clan challenge game in which my opponent's time bank had completely expired prior to or in just the initial phases of the outage (in fact that was my first indication that there were problems with the site, since I clicked the skull and got the message that timeouts were temporarily suspended). The site came back up, timeouts were still suspended, this opponent still had a skull, but has since made a move.
    I looked now, and I see that this player's timebank in this game is at 2 days 21 hours and 56 minutes. This sounds like a timebank credit of over 2 days. What happened here? This 3 day move/ 7 day timebank challenge game has been going on since November and we're only at move 50-something.
  7. Joined
    15 Aug '02
    Moves
    26 Feb '08 05:52
    thanks russ :o) See that's why I haven't gone elsewhere to play. Things may go wrong here but you do care and you do try. As a web mgr myself I appreciate that.
  8. Joined
    12 Sep '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 00:35
    Originally posted by dontwantto
    I have a clan challenge game in which my opponent's time bank had completely expired prior to or in just the initial phases of the outage (in fact that was my first indication that there were problems with the site, since I clicked the skull and got the message that timeouts were temporarily suspended). The site came back up, timeouts were still suspen ...[text shortened]... timebank challenge game has been going on since November and we're only at move 50-something.
    I still haven't heard anything. Is this covered in the faq or some other thread that I should post this to? The game id is 4284420.
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 01:06
    Originally posted by dontwantto
    I still haven't heard anything. Is this covered in the faq or some other thread that I should post this to? The game id is 4284420.
    I suggest that you send feedback. Include details of the problem, etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree