1. San Diego
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 21:42
    Is there any way to determine if a game that you are not involved in is a rated or unrated game? If it is complete, then with painstaking comparison using the players' rating graphs, you could figure it out, but with games in progress there seems to be no way. Any ideas?
  2. San Diego
    Moves
    09 Jul '07 06:18
    Bump
  3. U.S.A.
    Moves
    09 Jul '07 18:533 edits
    Originally posted by HolyT
    Is there any way to determine if a game that you are not involved in is a rated or unrated game? If it is complete, then with painstaking comparison using the players' rating graphs, you could figure it out, but with games in progress there seems to be no way. Any ideas?
    Only way I know is like if you see the little "set piece" black and white icon next to the game. Those are always unrated. Don't think there is any other way, though. Besides what you said about painstakingly comparing the player graph and stuff. Have not researched this very long so can't say for sure. Maybe you should recommend this in site ideas, also? Someone there may like your idea and change this. Good luck!

-- Paul

p.s. if you don't know what a "set piece" icon looks like, click on "open invites" and there is a picture of one at the very bottom of the screen. Where it says legend.
  4. San Diego
    Moves
    10 Jul '07 16:20
    Thanks! I'd like to put this and other items to a vote.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree