Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 25 Aug '06 08:02
    I can't see my pawns on my games' board What can I do ? I can't move!
  2. 25 Aug '06 08:08
    Originally posted by Vasyl Szujski
    I can't see my pawns on my games' board What can I do ? I can't move!
    can you give us a link to the game?
  3. 25 Aug '06 08:13
    for example
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2409315
  4. 25 Aug '06 08:18 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Vasyl Szujski
    for example
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=2409315
    Game 2409315

    Edit: I can see them fine mate, you have already moved 1w-e4
  5. 25 Aug '06 08:31 / 1 edit
    but I can't! I see only empty board :/ in other boards where I'm playing too yes, I moved 1.e4 but my opponent play e5 and now is my move ...
  6. 25 Aug '06 08:48
    Originally posted by Vasyl Szujski
    but I can't! I see only empty board :/ in other boards where I'm playing too yes, I moved 1.e4 but my opponent play e5 and now is my move ...
    what are your board settings??

    (under my settings - board settings)
  7. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    25 Aug '06 17:31
    Originally posted by Vasyl Szujski
    I can't see my pawns on my games' board What can I do ? I can't move!
    Press Ctrl+F5
  8. 25 Aug '06 21:50
    Do you have java enabledin your browser ?
  9. 27 Aug '06 19:53
    thanks for help It's all right again now.