1. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 15:07
    Hi

So I want to post a pgn of a recently completed game on here.

I have found this to be very hit and miss, as sometimes it works no problem, yet other times when i attempt to post it does not appear (message is blank)

I am doing it correctly, copy-pasting the desired pgn (sometimes with annotations) into the link...

But it doesn't always work for some reasons... I'd like to know if this is a common issue, and what I need to do to get around it?
  2. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 20:46
    UPDATE

I have found that I am able to post the game, with annotations under someone elses thread... yet I cannot post the game into a thread that I want to start up.

Is this always the case?

Must I start the thread with a sentence or 2, and THEN post the game separately?
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 22:55
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    Hi

So I want to post a pgn of a recently completed game on here.

I have found this to be very hit and miss, as sometimes it works no problem, yet other times when i attempt to post it does not appear (message is blank)

I am doing it correctly, copy-pasting the desired pgn (sometimes with annotations) into the link...

But it doesn't always ...[text shortened]... reasons... I'd like to know if this is a common issue, and what I need to do to get around it?
    It doesn't like carriage returns in the move text, mainly.

But yeah, it's pretty buggy in general. There's not much you can do about it except learn its idiosyncrasies or just give up. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree