picture post

Standard memberpray
Help 09 Jun '06 02:07
  1. Standard memberpray
    Christ follower
    Michigan
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 02:07
    How does one upload their picture on their personal profile? and how does one then find the URL name once their picture has been uploaded?
  2. London
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 08:51
    Go to "My Settings", then "Profile Settings".

You'll need to upload a photo of yourself on to the web ( you can go to a free image hosting site to do this ie: Photobucket) then enter the URL in the profile photo box.
  3. Standard memberpray
    Christ follower
    Michigan
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 04:42
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    Go to "My Settings", then "Profile Settings".

You'll need to upload a photo of yourself on to the web ( you can go to a free image hosting site to do this ie: Photobucket) then enter the URL in the profile photo box.
    Thank you, yet for some reason the picture will now not upload to my profile. Oh well, I will not try any more at this time. Thanks any way.
  4. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 09:56
    Originally posted by pray
    Thank you, yet for some reason the picture will now not upload to my profile. Oh well, I will not try any more at this time. Thanks any way.
    you need to use imageshack (google for address) then use the browser option to look in your pictures, select the picture you want then press "host it". once this is done highlight the part where is says direct link to image, copy and paste it into your profile settings on RHP. I hope this is a foolproof way, but I will give you a few days!! 😉
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 15:05
    http://imageshack.us/
  6. The sky
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by pray
    I looked at the address, it says ".pjg". That should probably be ".jpg".

Edit: Hm, I tried it, and there's no picture under that address either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree