1. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 20:17
    Ok so here it goes, I have a moving picture as part of my profile and also the same picture for my forum settings. I can see the image in both settings and when I post in the forums I can also see it, so for me there isn't an issue but when I told a friend about it so they could have a look they said they couldn't see it,it must be there computer I thought so I asked someone else to look and they said they couldn't see it either just the usual blank squre with the little cross thing in, so I then tried a new stationary picture and asked them if they could see that they said they could, I've changed it back to the original moving one so can someone confirm for me if it is visible to them or not and that my two mates are plonkers for not enabling there system to see it, or have I not done something correctly, after all I can see it fine....but if no-one else can whats the point...thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 21:16
    Originally posted by ronoc
    Ok so here it goes, I have a moving picture as part of my profile and also the same picture for my forum settings. I can see the image in both settings and when I post in the forums I can also see it, so for me there isn't an issue but when I told a friend about it so they could have a look they said they couldn't see it,it must be there computer I thought so ...[text shortened]... , after all I can see it fine....but if no-one else can whats the point...thanks in advance.
    Go on..... I know this one!!!

Your pic is a little white box with a sqaure in it....Yes, I can see it!!

try imageshack as a host then use the linkπŸ˜‰
  3. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 22:04
    Thankyou my friend, every now and then I need a prod with the technology stick.
  4. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 22:19
    Originally posted by ronoc
    Thankyou my friend, every now and then I need a prod with the technology stick.
    mine is the best on the board! I am trying to promote "Safe Sex"!!!

Oh, and I also find it better to have two different pics, one for the forum and one for your profile but each to their own!

P.S. Its not bad
    P.P.S. I was meant to say its not that bad
    P.P.P.S. I was actually meant to say its OK
    P.P.P.P.S. If you want the truth...its crap!
    P.P.P.P.P.S. Your welcome!!πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‰
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 02:40
    Originally posted by rmacken
    mine is the best on the board! I am trying to promote "Safe Sex"!!!

Oh, and I also find it better to have two different pics, one for the forum and one for your profile but each to their own!

P.S. Its not bad
    P.P.S. I was meant to say its not that bad
    P.P.P.S. I was actually meant to say its OK
    P.P.P.P.S. If you want the truth...its crap!
    P.P.P.P.P.S. Your welcome!!πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‰
    You're
  6. The sky
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 15:50
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You're
    You forgot It's, it's, it's, and it's.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 15:54
    Originally posted by rmacken
    P.P.P.P.P.S.
    Poodle Poo Pie Plough Post Scriptum?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree