Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 01 Feb '07 20:50
    Does anyone know why all of the pieces in current games would not appear? All I see is a blank board!
  2. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    01 Feb '07 21:09
    Originally posted by Forest9
    Does anyone know why all of the pieces in current games would not appear? All I see is a blank board!
    clear your cache
    ctrl + f5
  3. 01 Feb '07 21:53
    FYI I ran into this at one point right after installing all available Greasemonkey scripts. There is one called RHP Hide Pieces. I assume so that you can play blindfold chess, but most people probably don't want that one on....
  4. 01 Feb '07 21:55
    Originally posted by zebano
    FYI I ran into this at one point right after installing all available Greasemonkey scripts. There is one called RHP Hide Pieces. I assume so that you can play blindfold chess, but most people probably don't want that one on....
    Ha ha, I almost did that, too!
  5. 01 Feb '07 23:32
    I thought I'd been burgled.
  6. 02 Feb '07 21:26
    I thought I'd been burgled.
    Did you get the pieces back?
  7. 04 Feb '07 16:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Did you get the pieces back?
    Dunno about him, but I did. I had the same problem and blamed it on the older version of Firefox I use at home. The one at work still worked. (Yes, I play at work. In lunch breaks.) But I thought I might as well try and see if this solution would work for me... and it did. So thanks, even though I was not the one asking the question.

Richard
  8. 05 Feb '07 23:29
    All pieces restored; unfortunately, they were all in their original positions.
  9. 06 Feb '07 16:54
    All pieces restored; unfortunately, they were all in their original positions.
    Think yourself lucky they did not reappear in a position where your opponent had a forced mate!
  10. 08 Feb '07 13:21
    That happens to me a lot
  11. 09 Mar '07 22:36
    how do i get my pieces back, they have disappeared???
  12. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    10 Mar '07 00:32
    Originally posted by benny01
    how do i get my pieces back, they have disappeared???
    Did you read this thread?

D
  13. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    10 Mar '07 02:04
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Did you read this thread?

D
    What thread?

P-