Please Help

Standard memberdrdon
Help 25 Feb '08 10:34
  1. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 10:34
    How do I find out which forum moderators have made particular decisions? Finding out who is on the team seems hard enough
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 10:37
    Originally posted by drdon
    How do I find out which forum moderators have made particular decisions? Finding out who is on the team seems hard enough
    You can't unless they tell you which they very rarely do. From recent experience the usual response is "some other Mod did it".
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 10:401 edit
    Why would you want to ?

Suck it up big boy 😛

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 10:50
    Yeah, suck huck up, big boy

😛
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 10:51
    Take it to the Help Forum, spanky.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 11:05
    Go to the bottom of the screen, select 'site map'. then go to 'community', 'volunteers', 'forum moderator team', and there you will see who is on the team.

If you need to ask about something, I suggest sending one of the team members a PM and ask. Give some information about whatever incident you are concerned about and they should be able to find an answer or refer you to the specific moderator that you need to talk with.

They aren't online all the time, so don't expect to get instant results when sending one of them a message. I'm not even sure that all nine of them are currently active on the site, so you may want to look at their profile and see when the last time they moved was. If it has been a long time, sending them a PM may not get any results at all.
  7. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 11:11
    What is the beta test team and how can banned player erice1 be on it?
  8. The sky
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 11:20
    Originally posted by yo its me
    People who are or have been testing some new site feature that is still in beta, e.g. conditional moves. The list isn't updated very often, so there can be people on it who have left or been thrown off the site.

What is the game mod team and why is it empty?
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 11:21
    Obviously he can't anymore, but I guess the admins have been a bit too busy to do the relevant adjustment. The beta test team are people who have volunteered to participate in the testing of new features, to get the bugs out before they're introduced to the rest of us.
  10. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 11:34
    Obviously he's testing the ...

"Can I get this passed the Engine moderators???" bit.
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 12:50
    Perhaps it's the "being resurrected after a ban" bit.
  12. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 19:02
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Go to the bottom of the screen, select 'site map'. then go to 'community', 'volunteers', 'forum moderator team', and there you will see who is on the team.

If you need to ask about something, I suggest sending one of the team members a PM and ask. Give some information about whatever incident you are concerned about and they should be able to find an ...[text shortened]... d was. If it has been a long time, sending them a PM may not get any results at all.
    So it is! Thanks very much!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree