Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber Eager2Learn
    Eager2Learn
    03 May '13 23:29
    I do not know how to quit ladder games, other than just not challenging? Problem is, I have been challenged and I do not wish to play on the ladder any longer and do not wish to drop my rating even lower because of this? I am finishing the games I had already started, but then what? Please help?

PS like your updated look, change is scary though lol.
  2. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    chess dummy
    04 May '13 02:00
    Originally posted by Eager2Learn
    I do not know how to quit ladder games, other than just not challenging? Problem is, I have been challenged and I do not wish to play on the ladder any longer and do not wish to drop my rating even lower because of this? I am finishing the games I had already started, but then what? Please help?

There used to be a "leave ladder" button on your ladders page, down the bottom left somewhere I think. Since I'm not on a ladder now I can't confirm that.
  3. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    04 May '13 12:24
    Originally posted by Eager2Learn

Go to my profile and click on the ladder you wish to leave.
    Scroll down and there's 2 buttons - exit ladder and leave ladder.
    Why there's 2 now where there used to be 1, I don't know but either one should work.
    You'll get a "are you sure" warning so you can't do any damage accidentally
  4. Subscriber Eager2Learn
    Eager2Learn
    05 May '13 06:07
    Thank you for you instant help! God bless us all
  5. 10 May '13 06:39
    Hi
    I am one of your challengers......
    Did you know though.....
    If you resign a game before move 3 then you lose the game but your rating stays the same....
    Just saying