1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 10:241 edit
    We have had a couple of reports via feedback of the site redirecting to a comedy video site intermittently. This could be an ad, and we would like to prevent this happening - it is not our policy to serve pop-ups or redirecting ads - so if you are a non-sub member, have you experienced this?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 12:59
    Originally posted by Russ
    We have had a couple of reports via feedback of the site redirecting to a comedy video site intermittently. This could be an ad, and we would like to prevent this happening - it is not our policy to server pop-ups or redirecting ads - so if you are a non-sub member, have you experienced this?
    I am, and I haven't. But I do have FF set up to block pop-ups, so that may have prevented it.

Richard
  3. Joined
    03 Jan '11
    Moves
    27 May '12 21:06
    I am using an iPhone and get redirected to this site: http://mobilewinner.org/contest/us-ipad2/winnow1.php?c=ya-ATT
  4. Joined
    06 Apr '09
    Moves
    06 Jun '12 20:25
    I keep winning an Apple IPad. I am redirected to this address almost every time I play. Is it possable to remove this.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Jun '12 01:13
    Originally posted by warrenj
    I keep winning an Apple IPad. I am redirected to this address almost every time I play. Is it possable to remove this.
    I get this on my Android device all the time, and I'm not using the RedHotPawn site at all. I think it comes from Google Ads.
  6. In your face
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 11:051 edit
    Originally posted by warrenj
    Have you got one spare for me then? Come on, spread it around man.

No redirects for me. I use my home pc mainly. I occasionaly (how do I spell this?) log in from my Nokia C3-00 and not experiencing anything out of the ordinary.

PS C3-00 has Opera Mini as Browser.
  7. In your face
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 11:06
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I am, and I haven't. But I do have FF set up to block pop-ups, so that may have prevented it.

Richard
    I am in the same boat as Richard with FF and PU blocker. Maybe the way forward!
  8. Joined
    30 Jun '12
    Moves
    01 Jul '12 21:00
    I get redirected to crackle.com

Using FF. Pop-up blocker was active when this happened. Just went in now and restricted cookies to that specific site and it hasn't yet happened.

HOWEVER, it seemed to happen while I was using the "Wait For Move" feature. Will engage that feature again and see if it happens.
  9. Joined
    30 Jun '12
    Moves
    02 Jul '12 20:09
    Happened again. Not using the "Wait for Turn" feature but as I was navigating to my next game. Pretty annoying.
  10. Joined
    08 Mar '10
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 16:29
    YES, I'm here to report it, I'm on a mac running lion 10.7. Half the time I come to redhotpawn, I get re-directed to cracked.com, or maybe it's crackle, sorry, I just hit my return button and it takes me back but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop it. I've cleared my cache and cookies, and reset my browser, (safari) sometimes I think it's my mouse/pointers fault as it floating over your top banner ad.
    But I never have clicked anything before it redirects. Good luck fixing this problem and thank you for the site. It's great.
  11. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    09 Jul '12 07:25
    I have experienced this frequently on my iPod touch using the safari browser. I get redirected to crackle.com, and cannot get back using the back button. It's very annoying.
  12. Joined
    30 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '12 05:22
    I am getting redirected to bemydate.com which is very annoying. if somebody can tell me how to block this on a samsung s2 i would be gratefull.

Thanks,

Alex

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree