1. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 19:40
    Hi.

This is a question for Site Admin and/or Forum Mods, but perhaps other users could also give their views...

What is your opinion on whether someone should be able or not to post objective engine analysis of a RHP user's games?

The games selected should of course be objectively chosen, and full analysis in move-by-move PGN notation should be used. This way, other users can easily check the accuracy of the analysis.

Your thoughts please 🙂
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 21:45
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    Hi.

This is a question for Site Admin and/or Forum Mods, but perhaps other users could also give their views...

What is your opinion on whether someone should be able or not to post objective engine analysis of a RHP user's games?

The games selected should of course be objectively chosen, and full analysis in move-by-move PGN notation should be ...[text shortened]... This way, other users can easily check the accuracy of the analysis.

Your thoughts please 🙂
    Personally I would love to see it but we both know that it will never happen. 🙁
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Apr '09 11:04
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Personally I would love to see it but we both know that it will never happen. 🙁
    That is a new round of witch hunt.

So if you just publish the analysis of a game witha "normal" matchup (say below 90% or so for the first three moves for real good players much lower for me) there is probably no harm done. If games come up which fit the first choices bvery much, the discussion won't center much about the contents...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree