1. Standard memberDOlivier2004
    A Lost Bobby
    The Bermuda Triangle
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 13:051 edit
    Is it possible? I've a small rable from Excel that I'd like to post in text format, yet no matter what I do, like putting everything into text format and lining up the spaces, all I get is data bunched together and not lined up properly. Is there an html script that has to be used for this?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 13:12
    Originally posted by DOlivier2004
    Is it possible? I've a small rable from Exce that I'd like to post in text format, yet no matter what I do, like putting everything into text format and lining up the spaces, all I get is data bunched together and not lined up properly. Is there an html script that has to be used for this?
    Try exporting the table from excel to a text file first then copy and paste from there.

Not tested myself but it might work (if not with spaces can you replace the spaces with '.'s?)
  3. Standard memberDOlivier2004
    A Lost Bobby
    The Bermuda Triangle
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 15:01
    Originally posted by rhb
    Try exporting the table from excel to a text file first then copy and paste from there.

Not tested myself but it might work (if not with spaces can you replace the spaces with '.'s?)
    No joy on that apporach, but thanks for the idea. I'll have to improvise somehow....
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 15:43
    Originally posted by DOlivier2004
    No joy on that apporach, but thanks for the idea. I'll have to improvise somehow....
    RHP gets rid of extra spaces.

U need to use dashes or underlines to space out your table. Its a mare.

D
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 06:20
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    RHP gets rid of extra spaces.

U need to use dashes or underlines to space out your table. Its a mare.

D
    It's HTML in general rather than RHP only.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree