postponements

Standard memberDr Wu
Help 06 Aug '06 08:32
  1. Joined
    02 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 08:32
    Is it possible to postpone games like if you are going on holiday? I checked the faq but couldn't see anything. Then again it could be there as I tend to look for things with my eyes shut!!
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 09:46
    Originally posted by Dr Wu
    Is it possible to postpone games like if you are going on holiday? I checked the faq but couldn't see anything. Then again it could be there as I tend to look for things with my eyes shut!!
    At the top click on My Settings>My Vacation Settings and write a message for your opponents, saying when you will be back.
    This is all you can do and it will not postpone the games officially - it is merely a gentlemans agreement which some ignore so be prepared for timeouts. Or try to finish as many as possible before you leave.
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 09:48
    You can't.

You can set up a vacation flag (My Settings > My Vacation Settings) with a message saying when you'll be back and could PM opponents to let them knwo. However, this is only to let them know your plans, and should the time expire they will still have the option to take the win on time. Some will take it, others won't.
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 15:15
    Cheers guys. Thanks for the replies. I'll just have to take my chances!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree