1. Standard memberrobhamer
    Rob Hamer
    England
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 23:54
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP AS IT WAS GIFT... SO NEED TO GIVE A DIFFERENT CARD THIS TIME CANT FIND WHERE TO DO IT. AS THE SYSTEM PROVIDED WONT LET ME DO IT
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 00:501 edit
    Originally posted by robhamer
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP AS IT WAS GIFT... SO NEED TO GIVE A DIFFERENT CARD THIS TIME CANT FIND WHERE TO DO IT. AS THE SYSTEM PROVIDED WONT LET ME DO IT
    First thing, turn that bloody Caps Lock off, then use the link at the bottom of this page to send feedback. Russ et al solve subscription issues pretty quickly.

skeeter
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 21:51
    Originally posted by robhamer
    Help : subs

Click on the Update billing details on the My Subscription.

However, it is likely that the person who paid for your gift will need to send you some details to allow you to update the billing details - see below

If you have bought a subscription for yourself or someone else, and it is not listed on this page, then you may update your records by entering the order number emailed to you from 2CheckOut (2co.com) and the email address used when placing the order.
  4. Standard memberrobhamer
    Rob Hamer
    England
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 00:02
    thanks for your advice ,it's now been sorted ,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree