1. Joined
    02 Apr '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 21:22
    I have scarcely been able to finish a single game. After a while, usually once I have secured an advantage or have managed to fend off threats, my opponent stops moving. His clock continues to count down but he does not more. Furthermore, when I type chat messages to him these messages are not echoed in the chat comments display window. All of this suggests that my opponent is no longer connected despite superficial appearances to the contrary.

When I quit these games (instead of waiting a long time for my opponent's clock to count down to zero) I am told that I lose by default for quitting.

Please fix this problem.
  2. Joined
    02 Apr '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 21:49
    Originally posted by Mark Adkins
    I have scarcely been able to finish a single game. After a while, usually once I have secured an advantage or have managed to fend off threats, my opponent stops moving. His clock continues to count down but he does not more. Furthermore, when I type chat messages to him these messages are not echoed in the chat comments display window. All of this s ...[text shortened]... count down to zero) I am told that I lose by default for quitting.

Please fix this problem.
    It's happening right now in another game. This time against "sputterbug". I made a "mistake" which lost a pawn but which I managed to use to secure a definite tactical advantage which promises net material gain, and now he has stopped moving (though his clock continues to tick down) and my chat messages are no longer echoed in the display window even though chat is "on".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree