1. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 14:26
    I used to have 4/6 unrated games in my profile which have someway or another gone missing from my total games played. My profle now only shows 1 unrated game. What happenned to them?
  2. Joined
    24 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 17:17
    When I joined "Red Hot Pawn" I took on a a user name for myself, but now I'm finding out that my username is not a spiritual name that I want to be known as, and I want to change it. But I'm finding out that through "Red Hot Pawn" I can't change my user name, and so I'm asking for help as to what can I do? I'd appreciate any help......
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 17:36
    Originally posted by diabalo 2
    When I joined "Red Hot Pawn" I took on a a user name for myself, but now I'm finding out that my username is not a spiritual name that I want to be known as, and I want to change it. But I'm finding out that through "Red Hot Pawn" I can't change my user name, and so I'm asking for help as to what can I do? I'd appreciate any help......
    Send feedback at the bottom of the page and tell them you want to start a NEW account and that you will not be using your present one any longer. You will have to start all over from scratch; ie, provisional rating etc.

You would have to be careful to only use the new one or you could end up being banned from the site. Multiple accounts are not allowed.

You could also ask them if they would change your username but I understand it is rarely done without a serious reason.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 17:38
    Originally posted by Legend
    I used to have 4/6 unrated games in my profile which have someway or another gone missing from my total games played. My profle now only shows 1 unrated game. What happenned to them?
    I would suggest you also 'send feedback' if you are sure a mistake has been made.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree