1. Joined
    21 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '09 07:18
    The opponents in at least two of my games have run out of time and aren't moving. Now I am stuck waiting for them to move. Why has it not been counted as a loss for them and a win for me so that the game ends because I would like those games to end without having to resign and lose any rating.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '09 08:48
    Originally posted by DPMalachiXIV
    The opponents in at least two of my games have run out of time and aren't moving. Now I am stuck waiting for them to move. Why has it not been counted as a loss for them and a win for me so that the game ends because I would like those games to end without having to resign and lose any rating.
    In the My Games page, do you se any smal icons locking as a skull? Claim your win by clicking them.
    Is it tournament games were the opponent hasn't made any move in a game? Then the game will be automatically timed out after 2 days after the time out.

I see four games of yours where you are in turn to move. Is it these games you are referring to?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree