1. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 20:11
    I played a game against a friend and set it as "unrated" before the game started. The game result seems to have been rated anyway. I'm new to Redhotpawn so am not sure how the program's ratings work. Any thoughts please would be appreciated.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 20:56
    Originally posted by Galabad
    I played a game against a friend and set it as "unrated" before the game started. The game result seems to have been rated anyway. I'm new to Redhotpawn so am not sure how the program's ratings work. Any thoughts please would be appreciated.
    Go to your game list, find the game in question. Next to the game name to the right a bit is "Game Info" or "Info".

Click that, and it will tell you if it is rated or not rated.

Perhaps you set the game up wrong if you are sure your rating changed.

P-
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 07:34
    Thank you for your very clear explanation. The game was not rated. Many thanks again.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 11:58
    Originally posted by Galabad
    Thank you for your very clear explanation. The game was not rated. Many thanks again.
    Ok, what makes you think your rating changed? Is it the graph? If it is, don't worry about your graph. The graph never shows the last game you finished until you finish the next game. Your next game in the graph should be even with the last game shown now.

If this is not true, consider send feedback at the bottom of every page.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree