Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member pythagoras
    The mathlete.
    24 Jan '06 08:07
    I am entered in the 2006 Ladies Open 0-1299 but my rating is climbing and will probably be over 1300 before the tournament has finished. It is 1272 now. If my rating does get to over 1300, will this disqualify me?
  2. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    24 Jan '06 08:09
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    I am entered in the 2006 Ladies Open 0-1299 but my rating is climbing and will probably be over 1300 before the tournament has finished. It is 1272 now. If my rating does get to over 1300, will this disqualify me?
    No
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    24 Jan '06 12:36
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    I am entered in the 2006 Ladies Open 0-1299 but my rating is climbing and will probably be over 1300 before the tournament has finished. It is 1272 now. If my rating does get to over 1300, will this disqualify me?
    No but you turn into a woman.
  4. 25 Jan '06 14:47
    How do you know a members gender? I mean, do you simply trust her or does she have to prove her gender in any way? How?
  5. Standard member pythagoras
    The mathlete.
    25 Jan '06 22:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    How do you know a members gender? I mean, do you simply trust her or does she have to prove her gender in any way? How?
    Well, I think I could prove my gender if I had to. If RHP hired a doctor to ask the compeditors questions only a female would know the answer to, I would pass with flying colours, because I am a GIRL.
  6. 26 Jan '06 00:48
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    Well, I think I could prove my gender if I had to. If RHP hired a doctor to ask the compeditors questions only a female would know the answer to, I would pass with flying colours, because I am a GIRL.
    Im a doctor. On behalf of all the men on this site, why is it that women always ask questions that have no 'right' answer. Is it just a trap to make us feel guilty? ANSWER ME!!!
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    26 Jan '06 05:22
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    Well, I think I could prove my gender if I had to. If RHP hired a doctor to ask the compeditors questions only a female would know the answer to, I would pass with flying colours, because I am a GIRL.
    I bet I could answer all those questions as well. It doesn't prove anything.
  8. Standard member malinga
    That would be me
    26 Jan '06 12:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I bet I could answer all those questions as well. It doesn't prove anything.
    I bet you could answer all questions X...NZ. You are just sooooooo knowledgable on every subject imaginable.

    You brain must be, like, realllly heavy and stuff. Wow, I love ya man. All your posts are really really, eh, good. Yeah.
  9. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    27 Jan '06 00:09
    Originally posted by malinga
    I bet you could answer all questions X...NZ. You are just sooooooo knowledgable on every subject imaginable.

    You brain must be, like, realllly heavy and stuff. Wow, I love ya man. All your posts are really really, eh, good. Yeah.
    My neck muscles are over-evolved to cope with my massive brain.
  10. 31 Jan '06 19:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    I am entered in the 2006 Ladies Open 0-1299 but my rating is climbing and will probably be over 1300 before the tournament has finished. It is 1272 now. If my rating does get to over 1300, will this disqualify me?
    No, believe it or not there is a guy (I think he is anyway) who was rated about 1500 and his rating dropped to below 1300 due to timeouts and entered the sub 1300 ladies tournament. it's back up at 1500 now. So not only is he a dickhead for playing in the ladies he is also one of those that is despised by some on this site for entering banded tournaments when he is fully aware he is above that level.
  11. 10 Feb '06 12:57
    jhlfdjjg
  12. 10 Feb '06 12:57
    jhlfdjjg
  13. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    10 Feb '06 23:46
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    My neck muscles are over-evolved to cope with my massive brain.
    the only thing overdeveloped is your arrogance