1. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 14:28
    I cannot figure out how to set min/max ratings for an "open" challenge. The challenge window includes a category for ratings, but I can't find an opportunity to set this number.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 14:36
    Originally posted by carjacker
    I cannot figure out how to set min/max ratings for an "open" challenge. The challenge window includes a category for ratings, but I can't find an opportunity to set this number.
    Have you tried "Advanced options" in the Invite Page?
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 14:39
    The advanced setting offers only a special setup for the board, as far as I have been able to access it.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 14:591 edit
    The advanced setting offers only a special setup for the board, as far as I have been able to access it.
    In my "Advanced Settings" I can read the text:

(quote)
    Advanced options:
    Open invite rating limits. Open invite acceptance can be limited to players within the specified limits. Provisionally rated players will be excluded.
    Open invite min.
    Open invite max.
    (unquote)

But then the idea struck me: You are still a provisional rated player, and that you are until you've played 20 games.

Later you should have the same previliges as I have. Wait and see.
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 15:02
    I think you may have the answer, Thanks.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:24
    You can't set the ratings limits in Open Invites [via Advanced Options] while you are still provisionally rated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree