1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 08:55
    Type into the address field :

chrome://settings/cookies

You will see all "Cookies and Site Data"

Search for "redhotpawn" in the search box on the right, then click the "Remove All" Button.

If you have any success, please let us know.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 10:05
    I'm yet to have any issues with Chrome here, even though it's still not listed as 'supported'..I find it the best by far but horses for courses I guess...
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 10:34
    Chrome beta on Android ics is working perfectly
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 10:53
    Not everyone has this issue, fortunately, but some have reported it, and the above instructions will fix it.
  5. In your face
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 00:571 edit
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'm yet to have any issues with Chrome here, even though it's still not listed as 'supported'..I find it the best by far but horses for courses I guess...
    I found Chrome absolutely cack. It seemed to start very slick, then it soon gound to a halt. I also found the user interface a bit invasive and did not like the way it shows screen shotsof whatever youhave been browsing, for all to see. 😳
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 11:32
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I found Chrome absolutely cack. It seemed to start very slick, then it soon gound to a halt. I also found the user interface a bit invasive and did not like the way it shows screen shotsof whatever youhave been browsing, for all to see. 😳
    There's an 'incognito mode' should you be sharing a computer with others..it'll only show screen shots if you tell it it's ok to do so upon start up..BUT, if you're sharing with others and are NOT aware of this, then that is a bit invasive granted...it should have little reminders of this when you do browse, or 'tips' to that extent... perhaps...
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 15:07
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Serves you right for trusting a Google Inc. product.

Everything Google does is geared towards invading your privacy.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree