1. Joined
    05 Oct '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 01:35
    I don't want to change my password, just recover it so that I can use it in other browsers (like Firefox, Opera, Konqueror, etc.). Possible?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 01:57
    You have forgotten your password? At sign-in enter your e-mail address and click "sign in". The next screen will have a link "forgot your password?". How did you log on to post the above message?
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 10:04
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    You have forgotten your password? At sign-in enter your e-mail address and click "sign in". The next screen will have a link "forgot your password?". How did you log on to post the above message?
    Saved I imagine...until people need their password elsewhere it's a good tool lol...
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 20:34
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Saved I imagine...
    Oh, I see. In that case the OP should use "send feedback" at the bottom of every page and ask for the admin's help.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 01:37
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Oh, I see. In that case the OP should use "send feedback" at the bottom of every page and ask for the admin's help.
    BUT, and here's the punchline for the poor chap...'password reminders are no longer supported'.

Thread 140036

🙁

So, there's a moral to the tale in here somewhere... 'perhaps' it's always best to keep those passwords as simple and as MEMORABLE as possible 😉
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 03:30
    With firefox, I can go to Tools/Options/Security/Passwords, and once there I can see a list of my actual saved passwords for various websites, such as RHP.

I don't know if other browsers have this option.
  7. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 12:10
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    BUT, and here's the punchline for the poor chap...'password reminders are no longer supported'.
    Reminders are not supported, but you still have the option of having your password reset, following Moose's earlier advice. You can subsequently change it to something memorable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree