1. Joined
    03 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 12:01
    I just got a mail from 2checkout.com that they had been unsuccesful in renewing my membership. This is because I have changed my credit card the last year, so it shouldn't be a problem. The problem is however that to inform them about this they demand that I give them the first 6 and last two digits on my old credit card, that I threw away some months ago.
    Is there some easy way I can be allowed to pay with my new credit card? Most places are quite eager to let this happen...
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 12:24
    Try sending a feedback to admin and indicate that it is about subscriptions. They should be able to sort things out for you.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 16:08
    Originally posted by Dommersnes
    I just got a mail from 2checkout.com that they had been unsuccesful in renewing my membership. This is because I have changed my credit card the last year, so it shouldn't be a problem. The problem is however that to inform them about this they demand that I give them the first 6 and last two digits on my old credit card, that I threw away some months ago ...[text shortened]... an be allowed to pay with my new credit card? Most places are quite eager to let this happen...
    This happened to me the last time I tried to renew my subscription. I sent feedback, Russ cancelled my old subscription, and I resubscribed as if I were a new subscriber. However, that was before the price went up. If you'd follow the same procedure now, I guess you'd have to pay the new price, unless Russ can do something about that.

Or maybe you can still find your card number on some papers?
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 16:52
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    ...Or maybe you can still find your card number on some papers?
    Your bank knows the old numbers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree