1. London, UK
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 16:231 edit
    Each time I log in I have to re enter email address and password. Other sites allow you to log in automaticaly, why not with this site?

I am new to this site, so I may have missed something.

Also it appears that "Red Hot Pawn" and "Time for Chess" are the same sites!!
  2. London, UK
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 16:27
    Found a way to log in without reentering my details, so no need for replies.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 16:28
    Originally posted by ChurchBus
    Each time I log in I have to re enter email address and password. Other sites allow you to log in automaticaly, why not with this site?

I am new to this site, so I may have missed something.

Also it appears that "Red Hot Pawn" and "Time for Chess" are the same sites!!
    Just don't log out. And if you use different machines, browsers or site versions (i.e. Red Hot Pawn, Red Hot Chess, Time For Chess, Chess At Work), make sure to "Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account" (under My Settings - My Site Settings).

Yes, Red Hot Pawn and Time For Chess are basically the same sites, just a different layout.
  4. London, UK
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 19:57
    Thank you

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree