Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member GBubbles
    Reverend
    30 Oct '16 16:51
    I used to be in the 3-day timeout, but I went to play a game today and it says I'm no longer in the ladder! I could join up and start over at the bottom, but I've been working my way up for a while now and it's going to be frustrating to start over. Any idea why I would've just dropped out of the ladder for no reason??
  2. Subscriber Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    30 Oct '16 16:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by GBubbles
    I used to be in the 3-day timeout, but I went to play a game today and it says I'm no longer in the ladder! I could join up and start over at the bottom, but I've been working my way up for a while now and it's going to be frustrating to start over. Any idea why I would've just dropped out of the ladder for no reason??
    I think there,s a rule that says if you don't move within 60 days, in ladder games, then you are removed. Have you been moving recently?
  3. Standard member GBubbles
    Reverend
    31 Oct '16 20:00
    I did go through a stretch where I was away. I guess it's possible it was that long.
  4. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    02 Nov '16 04:25
    Originally posted by Steve45
    I think there,s a rule that says if you don't move within 60 days, in ladder games, then you are removed. Have you been moving recently?
    Yes, there's such a rule. You can find it in the hot link in the rules, second to last.