1. Joined
    15 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 22:57
    Hi,

A few days ago i recieved a Rasist PM from a player i had well and truly thrashed, and this time ran out so rather than play on knowing i had the win (queen, rook etc... up) i took the timeout just as i would over the board.

I then recieved what i and everybody who has seen it so far a Rasist message.

I have sent this message to RUSS as i have no idea if there is a person who deals with this or just any site admin.

Your help and advise if much appreciated.

Thanks
    Christopher
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 23:00
    Originally posted by cking2k3
    Hi,

A few days ago i recieved a Rasist PM from a player i had well and truly thrashed, and this time ran out so rather than play on knowing i had the win (queen, rook etc... up) i took the timeout just as i would over the board.

I have sent this message to RUSS as i have ...[text shortened]... this or just any site admin.

Thanks
    Christopher
    there is a tab at the bottom of the page called send feedback - use that option as well - if unsure PM me
  3. Joined
    15 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 23:32
    Thanks for the quick reply Striker, i have sent feedback via the system you mentioned.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 01:12
    Also block said player from sending you pm's (if he is still around.)
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 10:27
    ...A few days ago.. ...a player i had well and truly thrashed, and this time ran out so rather than play on knowing i had the win (queen, rook etc... up) i took the timeout just as i would over the board...
    A few days ago, trashed (queen up, rook up, etc) and timeout taken: Game 7083746
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 15:01
    Hi,

I have sent this message to RUSS as i have ...[text shortened]... this or just any site admin.

Thanks
    Christopher
    Great job kicking his A$$. 😀😉
  7. Joined
    27 Jun '09
    Moves
    24 Feb '10 23:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree