1. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 06:24
    ive been here long enough to know most of the stuff you need to know, but i still dont get this: people in their profile say they respect vacation flags. dont you not have a choice? you cant time them out whether you like it or not.. am i missing something?
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 07:49
    just means they haven't updated their profile for yonks, since the days when it was an honour system and you could time them out if you were nasty enough.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 07:51
    Originally posted by irontigran
    ive been here long enough to know most of the stuff you need to know, but i still dont get this: people in their profile say they respect vacation flags. dont you not have a choice? you cant time them out whether you like it or not.. am i missing something?
    Historical reasons.
    There were times when the flag was only a sign why you didn't move for a while, and he wasn't immune for any time out. By pleading 'respect my vacation flag' they hope for the good sportmanship of the opponents.
    Now, you're right, it doesn't matter for the opponent. It's just information that he cannot be skulled.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree