1. Barr
    Moves
    09 Nov '08 19:12
    Perhaps I just can't see the forest for the trees but on checking the help files I do not see any references to the fact that some stars next to players names are shown as revolving. What is the significance?.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '08 20:07
    Originally posted by Vicocq
    Perhaps I just can't see the forest for the trees but on checking the help files I do not see any references to the fact that some stars next to players names are shown as revolving. What is the significance?.
    think it mean that they've played a lot of chess.....you're star changes colour every time you play a certain amount of moves i'm assuming that the revolving start means they've passed some sort of move barrier that the red stars have not.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '08 20:541 edit
    When you have done 100 thousands moves, then your star starts to revolve.
    In this moment there are 123 members who has accomplished this.
  4. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 02:05
    It means they are very, very old.
  5. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 22:39
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    It means they are very, very old.
    I'm only 27 thank you. 😵
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 23:20
    Originally posted by zebano
    I'm only 27 thank you. 😵
    Don't take it to heart as Patrick is merely jealous 😉
  7. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 00:02
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Don't take it to heart as Patrick is merely jealous 😉
    Ah, we seem to have awakened the grand old man himself from his nap. Now he angrily shakes his cane in defense of the retirement home he calls a clan, Doddering Stars. 🙂
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 00:31
    Ah, we seem to have awakened the grand old man himself from his nap. Now he angrily shakes his cane in defense of the retirement home he calls a clan, Doddering Stars. 🙂
    I would point out, as you in your youth were too lazy to check, that I am in fact a member but not leader of the "Spinning Stars"
    That said I have just noticed that it is past your bedtime 😛
  9. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 00:37
    I would point out, as you in your youth were too lazy to check, that I am in fact a member but not leader of the "Spinning Stars"
    That said I have just noticed that it is past your bedtime 😛
    The memory is slipping isn't it, old timer? Doddering Stars was one lonely guy in a rocking chair until Provisional Clan! came on the scene. You were enraged with envy at my youth and vitality so you tried to discourage me. Your attempts were naturally weak, feeble and impotent, so you decided to copy me. You dug Doddering Stars out of the grave by joining after you saw the rising, energetic future of Pale Yellow Star Clan! and tried your withered hand at recruiting. And I must admit you've done a moderate job. Actually, it’s a lot like watching Cocoon.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 10:04
    The memory is slipping isn't it, old timer? Doddering Stars was one lonely guy in a rocking chair until Provisional Clan! came on the scene. You were enraged with envy at my youth and vitality so you tried to discourage me. Your attempts were naturally weak, feeble and impotent, so you decided to copy me. You dug Doddering Stars out of the grave by jo ...[text shortened]... iting. And I must admit you've done a moderate job. Actually, it’s a lot like watching Cocoon.
    What an a$$ 🙄🙄🙄 For a clan that started for all the wrong criteria, then changed to conform to reality you talk a load of bull.
    For a clan that supposedly started before tha "Spinning Stars" you are very slow out of the traps 2 points to date and zero net points 😴😴😴
    "Spinning Stars" are already on 16 points with 6 net points - guess us old timers could teach you a thing or two, or three or even four as you have a lot to learn you whipper snapper 😛😛😛
  11. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 13:45
    What an a$$ 🙄🙄🙄 For a clan that started for all the wrong criteria, then changed to conform to reality you talk a load of bull.
    For a clan that supposedly started before tha "Spinning Stars" you are very slow out of the traps 2 points to date and zero net points 😴😴😴
    "Spinning Stars" are already on 16 points with 6 net points - guess us old timers cou ...[text shortened]... a thing or two, or three or even four as you have a lot to learn you whipper snapper 😛😛😛
    Now, now, just having a bit of fun, no need get all factual on me. Besides, I’m not sure your heart can take the agitation. Furthermore, I strongly resent the implication that Pale Yellow Star Clan! is any more conformed to reality than was Provisional Clan!

And we haven't won much yet because we have all the time in the world...
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 16:15

And we haven't won much yet because we have all the time in the world...
    On the contary, it will not be long before you either start kicking members or change the name again 😛
  13. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 17:29
    On the contary, it will not be long before you either start kicking members or change the name again 😛
    Kicking schmicking! The potential name change is under discussion within the clan.
  14. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 18:14
    Kicking schmicking! The potential name change is under discussion within the clan.
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree