RHP Add Ons

Standard memberLukerik
Help 11 Nov '07 02:20
  1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 02:20
    Bearing in mind I recently had to ask for help sending an email... I'm trying to add the Firefox addons for RHP stuff. If I click the particular feature I want called 'download' I get a page of computer language. If I click the 'stable' link it says I should restart firefox to install. I click the link, it restarts and NOTHING HAPPENS. Oh dear God, please can someone help?!
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 02:46
    Actually, somethings have changed. I get the rating next to the names of subscribers but other things from the list seem to be missing. Is that normal? For example, when I hover over the country flag I get a little box that says 'loading' but I don't get the actual country.
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 10:191 edit
    You're better off looking in the Developers forum for help with these issues. There are a few long threads in there which may be of some help too.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 12:06
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Actually, somethings have changed. I get the rating next to the names of subscribers but other things from the list seem to be missing. Is that normal? For example, when I hover over the country flag I get a little box that says 'loading' but I don't get the actual country.
    This might fix it...

http://ouroboros.dynalias.org:8080/rhp/extensions/rhp.xpi

This is the link "Stable Release" from (top left):

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 20:02
    Thanks guys

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree