1. Standard memberstrummer
    strummer
    london
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 09:42
    had a look and can't get this on my phone despite RHP saying its available - can you help?
    Cheers
    Bob
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 10:08
    Originally posted by strummer
    had a look and can't get this on my phone despite RHP saying its available - can you help?
    Cheers
    Bob
    iphone.redhotpawn.com

What do you see?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 11:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    iphone.redhotpawn.com

What do you see?
    I have the same question. Can't find RHP in the iTunes App store. Went to iphone.redhotpawn.com on my desktop and it asked me for my log in. I logged in and saw my account. I'm confused.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 14:42
    It is not on iTunes. It is just a web app, so using Safari on the iPhone, head to iphone.redhotpawn.com. Any problems, let us know either here or via feedback.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '02
    Moves
    01 Nov '09 22:20
    When I try to access the client on the iphone using Safari, it says it can not find the site. using www.iphone.redhotpawn.com I can access it on the computer but not from the iphone. Any suggestions?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 12:42
    Originally posted by zphoto
    When I try to access the client on the iphone using Safari, it says it can not find the site. using www.iphone.redhotpawn.com I can access it on the computer but not from the iphone. Any suggestions?
    Use iphone.redhotpawn.com

Note that "iphone." replaces "www."

So, www.iphone.redhotpawn.com is not a valid address.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree