1. California
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 20:00
    does anyone get this to work on the 7503e model?
    i can get on the site but the chess board comes with just a bunch of x's

does rhp run on java script or something else? ..the script is loaded on the unit so i was wondering if there's additional utility or app needed

i've come across a thread some time ago about rhp running good on other pda models and so i figure it should run on a bb too or maybe not? tia
  2. The sky
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 22:11
    Originally posted by blackjack21
    does anyone get this to work on the 7503e model?
    i can get on the site but the chess board comes with just a bunch of x's

does rhp run on java script or something else? ..the script is loaded on the unit so i was wondering if there's additional utility or app needed

i've come across a thread some time ago about rhp running good on other pda models and so i figure it should run on a bb too or maybe not? tia
    There was a thread about this issue a few weeks ago, although no solution, as far as I can see: Thread 75855
    It also came up in this thread - that might be a bit more helpful: Thread 76434
  3. California
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 04:121 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    There was a thread about this issue a few weeks ago, although no solution, as far as I can see: Thread 75855
    It also came up in this thread - that might be a bit more helpful: Thread 76434
    One of the threads had the answer I need. Thanks for hooking me up with the link.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree