1. Joined
    02 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 21:10
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but is it possible to play on any of the RHP sites using a Windows mobile device (tried it but can't seem to view the board)?

Thanks in advance
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 22:05
    Originally posted by Scobie
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but is it possible to play on any of the RHP sites using a Windows mobile device (tried it but can't seem to view the board)?

Thanks in advance
    See if this helps.
    Thread 39865
  3. Joined
    02 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 15:45
    Thanks Dr S.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 17:32
    Originally posted by Scobie
    Thanks Dr S.
    Any luck with that?
  5. Joined
    04 Mar '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 18:49
    I just purchased the new Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Tried to access the mobile site: can log in, can see my games list, but if I go and select a game, it just keeps going back to the screen that says "welcome to redhotpawn.com Mobile" message with the picture. Any suggestions/help? Wasn't sure if my browser is supported by reading the threads on this issue, but I assume this "issue" only comes up when I can actually GET to the game.

Maybe I am just doing something stupid. (ps: I'm not a subsriber yet, not sure if this is mandatory).

Anywho, any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Greg
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '06 11:341 edit
    Originally posted by gsoltys
    I just purchased the new Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Tried to access the mobile site: can log in, can see my games list, but if I go and select a game, it just keeps going back to the screen that says "welcome to redhotpawn.com Mobile" message with the picture. Any suggestions/help? Wasn't sure if my browser is supported by reading the threads on this issue, not sure if this is mandatory).

Anywho, any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Greg
    Well, as it seems to be a new feature, I'm not sure if there's much else you can do other than read the above linked thread.

This one: Thread 39865

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree