1. Joined
    31 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '08 12:41
    Is there any way how to translate RHP to different language. I usually play chess with my friends but they can't play here online because they don't know english. My question is if there's any possibility to get RHP translated for my language or if I can somehow translate it myself?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    09 May '08 13:12
    RHP has not been translated into other languages that I know of. If you can translate just a few words for your friends (my games, flip board, resign, draw), they can get games started. At the chess board when the game starts, the language difference becomes much less important. Good luck!
  3. USA
    Moves
    09 May '08 22:40
    Originally posted by Michael9R
    Is there any way how to translate RHP to different language. I usually play chess with my friends but they can't play here online because they don't know english. My question is if there's any possibility to get RHP translated for my language or if I can somehow translate it myself?
    Try Babel Fish translator which can translate entire web pages.
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    09 May '08 23:31
    Originally posted by Michael9R
    I've played people whom I think don't know English. But you might want to post in the Site Ideas the suggestion for non-English mirrors. I know another site that has a bunch of them (i.e. the site is in numerous languages).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree