1. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 07:49
    Could someone please tell me how the wins and losses are scored for an individual clan member in a clan. I understand how the whole clan gets scored, but not the individual. I'm playing in a clan and don't see any scores (wins/losses/draws) for myself, although I've completed clan games. I'm guessing it has something to do with not all clan members have finished the games in my particular challenges.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 09:04
    Originally posted by Cleojuly
    Could someone please tell me how the wins and losses are scored for an individual clan member in a clan. I understand how the whole clan gets scored, but not the individual. I'm playing in a clan and don't see any scores (wins/losses/draws) for myself, although I've completed clan games. I'm guessing it has something to do with not all clan members have finished the games in my particular challenges.
    True, your stats will be updated after the complete challenge (all games of that challenge, that indeed includes the games of your fellow clanmembers too) has finished.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree