1. Joined
    20 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 02:11
    When I clicked on the "Search Forums" link, I am only presented with searching for threads started by a particular user. Is there any way to search the forums by subject or keyword?

Dan
  2. The sky
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 02:36
    Originally posted by Winsor Woods
    When I clicked on the "Search Forums" link, I am only presented with searching for threads started by a particular user. Is there any way to search the forums by subject or keyword?

Dan
    Have a look below the Search button:

"To search the content of this site please use the Google search." (with link)

It's not good, but better than nothing. If you know who has posted in the thread you are looking for, it often helps to include both a user name and a keyword in your search.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 10:27
    Also, if you prefix your search with a particular forum name [eg General or Site Ideas] it can help.[if you know which forum the thing you are looking for is in, of course]
  4. Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 20:16
    Does anyone know exactly how points (ratings) are calculated?
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 21:132 edits
    Originally posted by Mguillot
    Does anyone know exactly how points (ratings) are calculated?
    Yes.

FAQ
  6. The sky
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by orangutan
    FAQ
    You don't need the extra # anymore, Russ has fixed that. In fact, with the extra # it doesn't work anymore.

FAQ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree